From Big Hollywood:
Posts Tagged ‘9/11’
From Big Hollywood:
Bloomberg: Investigating 9/11 Mosque Is Un-American
NEW YORK (AP) – New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg says it would be un-American to investigate a mosque that is planned for construction near where the World Trade Center once stood.
Let me make a list for Mayor Bloomberg, to refresh his memory, of things that are Un-American:
- Honor killings
- Honor “rape”, or just rape in general
- Beatings for women going out in public unescorted by a male relative
- Not allowing women to go to school, or learn to read
- Killing Christians who won’t covert
- Killing Jews because they’re, well, Jewish
- Refusing to drive a cab for passengers who have an unopened bottle of wine, or a dog
- Flying planes full of people into buildings full of people
- Suicide bombings
- Strapping explosives to women, children, and the mentally retarded – turning them into bombs
- Shari’ah law superceding American law
- Beheadings, including of journalists like Daniel Pearl.
- Burning the bodies of Americans, dragging them through the streets, and then hanging them from a bridge
- Promising to drive all the Jews into the sea
- Declaring that the Muslim flag will fly over the Whitehouse
- Killing and/or threatening to kill people over newspaper cartoons
- Cheering in the streets when the towers fell
- Screaming ‘Allah Akbar’ and shooting up a room full of unarmed people on an American military base
There are more, but here is my last one: sticking a fork in the eye of the American people by building a huge mosque within spitting distance of and overlooking the pit where buildings once stood and 2,500 people, most American, were murdered by Muslim fanatics on 9/11.
These things alone are reprehensible on their face. They are not a reason to investigate a simple, humble religious building being constructed in Manhattan. That the folks behind the mosque might be funding terrorism is a reason to investigate. That the folks running the mosque may use it to incite more terrorism is a reason to investigate. I’m sorry that the symbolism of the mosque’s size and location are lost on you, Mr. Mayor. I’m pretty sure it isn’t lost on the Muslim world.